Combine the tomatoes, the bell peppers, the cucumber, the red onion, the olive oil, the garlic cloves, Mrs Belem’s 5 Peppers and the sherry vinegar together in a mixing bowl.
Let the mixture marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
Put the content of your mixture in to a blender and liquify all the ingredients together till you get a very smooth mixture. Add olive oil and water as needed to get the mixture to be as fluid as you’d like it to be.
Place your Gazpacho in the fridge for an hour.
Serve in a soup bowl with a pinch of Mrs Belem’s Cajun Blend.
Yield: 4 servings
Time: 10 minutes
- 2 pounds tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- ½ medium cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ red onion, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup almonds
- One ½-inch slice white bread, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- Mrs Belem 5 Peppers blend
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced (optional as a garnish)